On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:25:22 +0200, Gil Peleg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>You need locking to occur.
>We mostly encountered the problem during night batch processing when
several
>jobs processed the same set of DB2 tables, and once during an intensive
>online day...

In our case it was exactly the contrary , Only during transaction time
Same DB2 tables accessed concurrently by CICS users frpom both
machines .Locks and locks ...
No problem in batch ( no real heavy concurrent access )
On the other hand i am surprised that people are installing it ...i thought
it was PE since i opened the apar ?
Bruno
Bruno(dot)sugliani(at)groupemornay(dot)asso(dot)fr