Ok, my last response that I posted mere seconds before walking out the door
last night might have been less than helpful.

Those changes were for the version of the IEFACTRT exit that prints the
following:

-                                                       --TIMINGS (MINS.)--

-STEP JOBNAME  STEPNAME PROCSTEP PROGRAM     RC   EXCP    TCB    SRB
CLOCK   SERV SERVCLASS
-   1 SYS08SM2 DUMP1             IFASMFDP    00   452K    .40    .05    4.3
560K BATCHDEF
IEF404I SYS08SM2 - ENDED -
TIME=10.38.01
-SYS08SM2 ENDED.  NAME-NEALE                TOTAL TCB CPU TIME=   .40
TOTAL ELAPSED TIME=   4.34

As you can see, I made other changes to the exit from the IBM supplied
version. The SuperC listing SHOULD give you enough information to make your
changes, but I can send you the whole modified exit if you would like.

Neal