In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 11/21/2005
   at 07:38 AM, Bob H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>So - quick survey - what are your thoughts on this?

IMHO you should raise the limits to a level commensurate with the aux
you have to back up your virtual storage. As long as the local paging
space is large enough that the RSM doesn't have performance problems
then you should be more concerned with the size of the working sets
then the size of the spaces. My take is that a 32MB limit made no
sense 10 years ago and certainly doesn't now.