Hello List,

I'm tring use here, the REXX program CSQOREXX , under TSO.

So, We insert in my procedure of LOGON the library's need for run this, but
something is wrong, and I can't see.

Our procedure of LOGON is now this :

//IKJSUP EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,DYNAMNBR=500,PARM=ISPSUP
//STEPLIB  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=DIT.SDITMOD1
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=WMQ600.SCSQANLE
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=WMQ600.SCSQAUTH
//SYSPROC  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=CPAC.CMDPROC
//SYSEXEC  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=WMQ600.SCSQEXEC
//ISPPLIB  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=WMQ600.SCSQPNLA
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=WMQ600.SCSQPNLE
//ISPLLIB  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=WMQ600.SCSQAUTH
//SYSHELP  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.HELP
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.HELPENP
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPHELP
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=ISF.SISFHELP
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.SBDTHELP
//SYSLBC   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.BRODCAST
//SYSPRINT DD TERM=TS,SYSOUT=*
//SYSTERM  DD TERM=TS,SYSOUT=*

The command that We need execute is this :

TSO CSQOREXX WMQ600 U

But, received this message :

IKJ56500I COMMAND CSQOREXX NOT FOUND

We already verify in the MQ Library, and the command CSQOREXX is there :

BROWSE            WMQ600.SCSQEXEC
Command ===>
           Name     Prompt       Siz
_________ CSQORATR
_________ CSQORCMD
_________ CSQORCTL
_________ CSQORERR
_________ CSQOREXX
_________ CSQORINI
_________ CSQORLST
_________ CSQORNAM
_________ CSQOROBJ
_________ CSQORPOP
_________ CSQORSEL

Can someone please help us in this question ?

Thanks very much.

Sergio Lima Costa
Sao Paulo - Brazil