Don't you have your GE and LE reversed?

Gary C Dawson

On Jan 10, 2011, at 7:51 AM, "esmie moo"
<esmie_...@yahoo.ca<mailto:esmie_...@yahoo.ca>> wrote:

Hi Elardus,

Thanks for the tip.  I tried your suggestion but I get the errror message
"INVALID CRITERIA".  Below is my input :

Creation Date . . . . . . . GE      2009/01/01  AND     LE      1983/12/31

I tried = and > but no luck.

--- On Tue, 1/11/11, Elardus Engelbrecht
<<mailto:elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>>elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za<mailto:elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>>
 wrote:

From: Elardus Engelbrecht
<<mailto:elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>>elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za<mailto:elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>>
Subject: Re: LIST OF DSNS CREATED PRIOR TO 2010
To: <mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu<mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

esmie moo wrote:
>I took a closer look at ISMF and I noticed it does provide for the feature for
getting a dsn list using the CREATION DATE, however I am stuck trying in to
plug in values in the REL OP and Value field.

Press your PF key for Help and see this part of screen print:

For example, to display a list containing data sets created during 1983:

                               REL OP   VALUE     AND/OR  REL OP    VALUE
  CREATION DATE           ===> GE     1983/01/01  AND     LE      1983/12/31

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

send email to <mailto:lists...@bama.ua.edu>
lists...@bama.ua.edu<mailto:lists...@bama.ua.edu> with the message: GET