On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:04:13 +0100, Miklos Szigetvari
<miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com> wrote:

>I would like to know the last status of the IEFACTRT and IEFYS routine
>to write to the JOBLOG (JESMSGLG).
>Still it is the only way to write to JESMSGLG ?
>Any option to get the messages with  at last 1/100 sec time stamps ?

We don't use IEFYS.  We just WTO to ROUTCDE=11 (no descriptor specified),
and it shows up in our JESMSGLG:

SDTSZPUT JOB62532                                    <        .
.JESMSGLG>
 10:33:07  F202201  PGM=GIMSMP  ,CHG=(1,18542  ),CPU=      0MIN
39.41SEC,CC=0012,STEP=001

This was commonly called "WTP".  If you want it in JESYSMSG, that's another
matter.  I'm not aware of any means to control the format of the timestamp of
the messages, but you could append your own in the message area, I suppose.

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company