>I am wondering if recycling the TSO address space will correct this issue
>or will an IPL be necessary as SYS1.UADS is in the MSTJCL parmlib member.
>Does anyone know?

UADS in allocated in the Master JCL.  There is no standard mechanism to
deallocate and reallocate.  You  must re-IPL.

In general, UADS should only be used for emergency User IDs, i.e., when the
security system (RACF, ACF2, Top Secret) is broken.  If you are
still using UADS for TSO information, you should consider converting to using
the security system to hold this information, allowing you to
eliminate one more single point of failure in your systems.

Keith E. Moe
Laid Back Software, Inc.
http://www.laidbacksoftware.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(408) 749-0655 (voice and FAX)
(408) 480-2067 (cell)

"We take our clients seriously, not ourselves."