On 1/18/2011 12:12 PM, Binyamin Dissen wrote:
I tried DATA(24), but that merely seems to cause RMODE(24) - but the dynamic
area is above the line.

--
Binyamin Dissen<bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Well, you should include RENT, I think. If NORENT is in
effect, DATA is ignored.

And, of course, the binder options influence the final result.

And, according to the doc, the runtime option HEAP may
influcence the outcome. (You can run the program with
PARM="/RPTO(ON)" to request the run time options in
effect be written to your SYSOUT DDname.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our new tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html