Yes, I will be talking about this at Share as Bob pointed out:

"Changes in Workload License Charges with the zEnterprise"
Tuesday, March 1, 2011: 4:30 PM-5:30 PM
Room 204BC (Anaheim Convention Center)

This certainly qualifies as a change. During the week of Share will be the
first
time that customers submit SCRT reports that would reflect this pricing option.
It could be important to have SMF APAR OA31615 installed by before February
2nd if you have LPARs with CICS or IMS and any of the 'IWP Defining Program'
that are listed in the announcement letter.

I do have some test data and I'll be studying the potential impact on in the
next week. I'll hope to have real examples to use at Share.

Al Sherkow, I/S Management Strategies, Ltd.
Consulting Expertise on Capacity Planning, Performance Tuning,
WLC, LPARs, IRD and LCS Software
Seminars on IBM SW Pricing, LPARs, and IRD
Voice: +1 414 332-3062
Web: www.sherkow.com