I have a group of ZFS datasets that I want to back-up using DFDSS. They
are spread across multiple volumes.

I issued the command:
DUMP DATASET (INCLUDE(ZFS.PROD.SERVER.**))

However, DFDSS does not find the datasets.

This fails on both z/OS 1.9 and z/OS 1.11.

I get the message: ADR415W (001)-DTDSC(04), NO DATA SETS WERE COPIED,
DUMPED FROM ANY VOLUME.

Any thoughts from the list?

John Norgauer
Senior Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Services
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon