bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/EZ2ZBK0I?searchRequest=stgadmin.adr.stgadmin&S
EARCH=Search+text&Type=FUZZY&S
> earchTopic=TOPIC&searchText=TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK
>
> I find hits for that term in
> (a) DFSMS Storage Administration Reference (for DFSMSdfp, DFSMSdss,
DFSMShsm)
> (b) DFSMSdss Storage Administration
> and
> (c) Planning for Installation

Ah. . . .  So it's apparently only the DFSMS Bookshelf that can't find
the specific term.  When I tried your search, I got the same results you
did (and it turns out I was "barking up the wrong tree"; I actually
wanted STGADMIN.ARC.** for DFSMShsm).

And returning to my original subject, the response time from Boulder
(both sites cited above) appears to have returned to "normal".  Using
Walt's search URL, I got the result set in about 3 seconds.  Browsing
through the manuals is likewise "normal"; only a second or three per
page.  The InfoCenters I use (CICS TS 4.1 and WAS 7.0) are also
responding "normally" now.

    -jc-