Hello,

We've recently implemented sysplex OPERLOG in a CF structure on Jan. 20th,
2011.  This past weekend we started getting the following messages:

IXC585E STRUCTURE LCA_OPERLOG IN COUPLING FACILITY CFB1,
PHYSICAL STRUCTURE VERSION C73599B9 8DEB1D84,
IS AT OR ABOVE STRUCTURE FULL MONITORING THRESHOLD OF  80%.
ENTRIES:  IN-USE:       9421 TOTAL:      10909,  86% FULL
ELEMENTS: IN-USE:      21908 TOTAL:      32546,  67% FULL

The log offloaded last Thursday while one system was being IPL'd.  After this
is when these messages started.

Here is how LCA_OPERLOG is defined in the CF:
/* SYSPLEX OPERATOR SYSLOG (OPERLOG)                           */
       STRUCTURE NAME(LCA_OPERLOG)
                 SIZE(25600)
                 INITSIZE(14336)
                 PREFLIST(CFB1)

And the logstream definitions:
DATA    TYPE(LOGR)

DEFINE  STRUCTURE NAME(LCA_OPERLOG)
        LOGSNUM(1)
        MAXBUFSIZE(4096)

DEFINE  LOGSTREAM NAME(SYSPLEX.OPERLOG)
        STRUCTNAME(LCA_OPERLOG)
        HLQ(SYS0)
        LS_DATACLAS(TSDLOGR)
        LS_STORCLAS(STANDARD)
        LS_SIZE(4096)
        STG_DATACLAS(TSDLOGR)
        STG_STORCLAS(STANDARD)
        STG_SIZE(4096)
        HIGHOFFLOAD(80)
        LOWOFFLOAD(0)
        AUTODELETE(YES)
        RETPD(14)

We're confused.  Did we set this up wrong?  Any help and advice would be
greatly appreciated.

/Brad
Sorry about the company inserted disclaimer below.