On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:46:36 -0500 Mark Jacobs <mark.jac...@custserv.com>
wrote:

:>On 02/08/11 15:41, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
:>> In<ptj2l6d33mlu8j60irgg4mul0tsuigk...@4ax.com>, on 02/08/2011
:>>     at 04:18 PM, Binyamin Dissen<bdis...@dissensoftware.com>  said:

:>>> I would like to detect if an LMOD gets changed.

:>> Look at the IDR data.

:>If you really need a secure method of ensuring that a program object
:>doesn't change without authorization you can utilize the program signing
:>and signature verification feature of RACF.

Not a security issue. The module is copied to a different location, and I want
to get an SMPE warning so that I know to re-copy it after maintenance.

http://www.dissensoftware.com