Hi!

I have a Rexx script where I run DB2 applications by DSN+CALL commands:

 ret_codes.=''
 do i=1 to ....
  q1 =  " RUN  PROGRAM("pgmname") PLAN("planname") "
  q2 =  " PARM('"parm_txt"')"
  queue (q1)(q2)
  queue " END "
  "DSN  SYSTEM(DB2X)"
  ret_codes.pgm.i=pgmname
  ret_codes.plan.i=planname
  ret_codes.retcode.i=RC
  'DELSTACK'
 end

 The above solution is bad from performance's point of view.
 Best solution would be to build the stack and then run DSN command only
once:

  do i=1 to ....
  q1 =  " RUN  PROGRAM("pgmname") PLAN("planname") "
  q2 =  " PARM('"parm_txt"')"
  queue (q1)(q2)
 end
 queue " END "
 "DSN  SYSTEM(DB2X)"
 'DELSTACK'

 The thread will be created only once. But there is one difficulty. I don't
know how to take over return codes of all
 running programs (but the last).
 Anybody knows the solution? (or address where TSO saves RC after running
CALL program).

 regards

 Karol Filipowicz