I can't really answer.  What does RMF III show.   There have been
some bugs related to the control blocks that I use not having the
proper values in them.      If RMF III shows the same thing for totals
but doesn't list the ASID using the 1M object, open a PMR with IBM.

All of the ASIDs displayed in the output with "0" for large pages must
have some other 64-bit usage or they wouldn't show up at all
(unless you invoke RXSTOR64 with the "ALL" parm - which I do
just to look at the memlimit).

Regards,

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net