John

> And hope nobody confuses it with z/Linux.

Well Google does! Try Googling "zUNIX IBM". Google does its "Are you having
finger-trouble?" trick!

> Or that AIX port that ran on the S/390 ...
> ... whose name I can't recall off-hand.

Which may be all you need not to have to worry about it!

Chris Mason

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:51:18 -0600, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

>zUNIX is pretty decent. I hadn't seen it before. And it's only two more
characters than USS with little chance of misunderstanding or collision at this
point. I like it! I may start using it. And hope nobody confuses it with
z/Linux.