My initial reaction was codepage problem. But then emulator seemed a better
guess.

Maybe we can entice some additional help.  I notice anytime I use an acronym
incorrectly Chris will chime in. USS?

Do you have a monitor to trace sessions?  My next step would be to verify
whether there is really a x'48' there in browse mode.

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Engineer

w: 513.305.6224