On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:26:40 -0600, Horne, Patti
<patti.ho...@fisglobal.com> wrote:

>You need to go into Storage Navigator on your USP-V and do the initial
>pairing of the aliases to the bases for each LCU.  Then when you to the
>D M=DEV it will tell you how many aliases you have configured.

I don't have access to the Storage Navigator app and my storage admins say
they're configured. I also got a note from an HDS guy stating it's acting like
they're not paired. I've got a call into our local HDS engineer to straighten
us
out on that.

And I'm firing up RMFIII to see what I can see. We're pretty low activity right
now though, so I don't know what I'll be able to tell from that.