On 2/18/2011 10:35 AM, Pamela Christina - springtime in Endicott NY wrote:
Today's IBM 100:
System 360 From Computers to Computer Systems
http://www.ibm.com/ibm100/us/en/icons/system360/

I thoroughly enjoyed this, despite a few misleading statements (the text makes it appear that the 1964 announcement included CRT displays; I recall getting ours circa 1968).

What's more interesting is backtracking to the ibm100 entries, especially one for Watson, which offers a sample game (I won by 1 point, but that was mostly luck?). But the entry should have been updated this week.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT