Elardus, thank you for correcting my mispelling, I meant TSUINRDRD.

As for the papers I'm referring to:

March 1998 - RACF Newsletter #44 (Stu Henderson) : "Early documentation
for the JESINPUT class described rules to control access to your system
through TSO signons (TSUINRDR) and through the started task internal reader
(STCINRDR). But JES does not make use of these rules.

I just found somethng more recent (April 2009 - RSH RACF Tips) : "JESINPUT
issues a default return code of 8. If no profile covers a POE, no access is
allowed.
(Exception: authorization is never checked for TSUINRDR or STCINRDR.)"

May be I miss some sublety in the English semantics here. Or is it really
meaning that no authorization check is done ?

Following your suggestion to run trials: if I were to test access control
checking for TSUINRDR, what would be in your mind the userID I should specify
in the access list ? Would it be my TSO userID ?
Thanks a lot.