I would like to invite anyone attending next week's SHARE conference in
Anaheim to come to my session on "How to Write a Resume for a Mainframe
Systems Programmer" (session 8903).  It is the third time I have given this
presentation at SHARE and it contains a lot of useful information and
samples for the aspiring resume writer.  Here is a link to my session:

http://share.confex.com/share/116/webprogram/Session8903.html

If you cannot attend, feel free to send me an email and I will send you a
link to my PowerPoint slides (which will be available after Feb. 28).  I
look forward to seeing you Monday!

Joe Gallaher
j...@spci.net
www.SPCI.net