They also need the resource that allows for listing of keyrings.

Important: Any z/OS-based client or server that uses an RACF key ring
issues internal
RACDCERT LIST and RACDCERT LISTRING commands. The RACF user ID associated
with the server must therefore be granted READ access to the RACF
profiles controlling
these commands, which are IRR.DIGTCERT.LIST and IRR.DIGTCERT.LISTRING.

PERMIT IRR.DIGTCERT.LIST CLASS(FACILITY) ID(TCPIP) ACCESS(READ)
PERMIT IRR.DIGTCERT.LISTRING CLASS(FACILITY) ID(TCPIP) ACCESS(READ)
SETR RACLIST(FACILITY) REFRESH

Rob

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Engineer