On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:13:29 +0530, Chokalingam Thangavelu
<thangavelu.chokalin...@wipro.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Please let me know if there is any document that describes SYS1 datasets
>and its associated product names.
>
>For example SYS1.SIGY* datasets are related to Enterprise Cobol.

There isn't any one document.  You need the program directory for each
product.   But since most of the products come with a ServerPac, you
can use the "CPAC.PGMDIR" softcopy version.

You won't find the entire data set name, just the LLQ (low level qualifier),
which matches the DDDEF name in SMP/E that is required.

Another place you can find the information is the "Serverpac Installing
Your Order" document.

Regards,

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net