Hello, does anybody out there have an idea where I can get a description of the SMP/E record layout within a CSI dataset. Especially I'm looking for a unique identifier which describes the TZONE entry records within a targetzone. Up to now I thought, that all these records have hex 010300 on pos 5 just before the 7-char zonename, but now I found that 070300 is although possible and I would like to know why and if other setting are although possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Freundliche Gruesse / Kind regards

Dipl. Math. Juergen Kehr

ITSchulung & Beratung, IT Education + Consulting

RengershaeuserStr. 28

34132 Kassel

Germany

Tel. +49-561-9528788