I don't have z/VM here. But I do use TCP for JES2 to JES2 on z/OS. Basically in
the JES2 parameters, I have:

===

LINE(16) UNIT=TCPIP
NETSRV(1) SOCKET=LOCAL
SOCKET(LIH1) IPADDR=192.168.151.1,
   LINE=16,NETSERV=1,NODE=4

NODE(4)  NAME=LIH1            /* HURST  PRODUCTION MVS              */

===

I think all you need to change is the IPADDR=, NODE=, and NAME= to be correct
for your shop.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV