From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
McKown, John
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 3:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SHOPZ help

Interesting. Can you use ISPF option 1 to browse the GIMPAF.XML file? Just put
the entire name:
/maint2/product1/2006991250_000010_PROD/OSP30835/GIMPAF.XML
in the "other dataset" portion. Sounds like the file might be corrupt. The file
should be a normal "text" type file. Not binary garbage. And, IIRC, the records
are no more than 80 bytes long.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV