I also have a offline backup and restore program that we are considering
marketing in the near future for MUCH less than FDRInstant with FDR.

It's currently in Beta, but there are no known issues in the past 40+ days.

It's purpose is to be able to backup a flashcopy volume, or simply to be
able to backup a copy of a volume which can't be mounted because another
volume with the same name is mounted.

We built it for a few of the Universities that we maintain that can't afford
the high costs of some of the products that are available but still need the
capability to do some specialty work.

You are welcome to join the beta.

Brian