Christian,
You made this comment in one of your emails:
SR processes roughly five times the service request volume of ETR today and is
designed to support a common IBM business process and customer work flow.

My comment to this is: So what if it handles 5 times the request volume if it
is unusable by us who have used ETR for years both on the old Green Screen and
now as a PC based tool.  At least the PC Base ETR looks and feels like the
Green Screen in most respects.

I will again state, make SR look and feel like ETR or you are wasting your
effort.  What is underlying that look and feel can be SR but for us who have
used ETR for years the "Poof it is SR" approach is not conducive to our
productivity.

Jim Petersen
MVS - Lead Systems Engineer
Home Depot Technology Center
1300 Park Center Drive, Austin, TX 78753
www.homedepot.com
email:jim_peter...@homedepot.com
512-977-2615 direct
512-977-2930 fax