All,

This is a cross post to both CICS-L and IBM-MAIN.  I have done some quick
searches and not found what I have been looking for.  If someone knows of
any threads that are related, please let me know.

I am trying to find out what might be the "absolute" level of z/OS that
CICS TS V4.1 might run under.  Basically we have been asked to get CICS TS
V4.1 in and we know from Program Directory, other manuals, Product Support
cross reference, etc. that the published z/OS compatibility is V1.9 or
higher.  Is there anyone out there who might have tried this at lower
levels?  More importantly..........as low as z/OS V1.6?  Yes we know we
are behind and are working on that, but sometimes you must venture down
roads that are not the moden way.  Before we go an order CICS TS V4.1, or
even try to let Management think it will work I must try and see if these
is even possible at all or a 100% NOWAY, CAN'T DO IT.

Thank you in advance for any light that might be casted on this subject.

Thanks,

Craig Pace
E-mail:  cp...@fruit.com

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then destroy any copies of it.