HI,

 We buried my father yesterday 11.30 am.
I read all your emails the private one and the IBM-MAIN forum.
 All your emails help me a lot.
Many of you become my friends and even brothers and I have never met you or
talk to you.
To me this forum now, is not just MF it is much more.

To read about my father from the sick time until his death please go to my
site.
This pages about my father,  may be updated when I will reunited with my
father and if in the other world we will have Internet. About having MF in
the other world, OK it is depend if we will be in Heaven or the other.
Some pictures may be disturbing to you but very important to me.

http://www.mfnetdisk.com/43973/My-Father
Thanks you all
Shai