Hmm.  REVIEW must do something weird.  I move REVPROF into a library in the
ISPTLIB search chain.  Start REVIEW and it does not find the REVPROF.  I did
a DDLIST and MEMBER REVPROF and it does find it in the library in the
ISPTLIB chain.  I moved REVPROF into the users ISPF.ISPPROF and it works
perfectly.