Hi Barbara,

Even before I left ASG TMONMVS used supported interfaces for DYNAMIC LPA
since OS/390 R4 was GA and also DYNAMIC EXITS on releases where those
interfaces are present.  It has support to update the SVC (& ESR) table,
SMF exits, RACF exits and others while doing the load.  He would have to
contact ASG for support but I just used this to quickly reload an
updated copy of IEFUSI and IEFU29 in the last couple weeks without any
difficulty.  It is no longer a must have for SMF exits but it does save
keystrokes.  If I recall it supports a number of exits/modules which are
still not enabled by IBM for DYNAMIC EXITS.

TMONMVS and the updated exit itself as well as the IBM interfaces are
all suspects because they were found at the scene but if no
documentation was gathered (standalone dump, SVC dumps, logrec, syslog
would all be useful) and it cannot be replicated then they may never
know.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."