CBTTAPE.ORG is a great site for all sorts of useful stuff.

1) http://www.cbttape.org/njw/index.html and download & install the XMIT
Manager V3.  It is a handy little utility for viewing *.XMI files.
2) goto www.cbttape.org
2) do a "find" on MCNVTCAT
3) click on the link and download the file, unzip it then provided you
installed XMIT Manager.. you can open the FILE542.XMI and look at the README

For Mark's just upload the REXX utility and read the instructions.

As far as the NOSCRATCH, you can always test the process on a data set
before trying it for real.

Rob Schramm

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Engineer