The error with the IODF (ADR468E) looks like it was caused by the lack of
PROCESS(SYS1) parameter.
On the other hand, the parameter for copying VSAM properly  is SPHERE.

I copied your last try and it worked ok for me. Maybe the last  "//*" is not
at the column 1?. I would delete it and try again
I usually copy VSAM and nonVSAM at the same time with SPHERE with no
problem.