I have following question about this ADRDSSU COPY,
1.in original post, there is no 'delete' parameter specified, but even so,
there are still some DataSets had been copied successfully. Do not know why,
may these copied ones are not cataloged? seems not the reason.
2.'PROCESS(SYS1)' is also not specified, but some SYS1.** get copied
successfully, still do not know why, strange……