>From IBM:

"The news item has been removed.
We are taking steps to ensure that this kind of test data will no
longer be used on our Production machines.  The intent was not to be
malicious or offensive.  It appears, after investigation, that we had
testers that took news items from a public web site that is not
appropriate for IBMLink - not even as test data - not even if its
intent was to be humorous.  We apologize for any offense the news
item may have caused.
We have taken preventative measures to ensure this does not occur again."