>BTW: SDSF, JESSPOOL and OPERCMDS reliationships are not easy to
understand.
>Radoslaw Skorupka
>Lodz, Poland

Radoslaw !!!  Your statement is so eloquent in its simplicity and
accuracy.  I have been trying for weeks now just to implement the most
basic SDSF with SAF.  I have used the basic setup in the manual with
SYSPROG, OPS, and USER groups and I have it mostly working. Yet details
keep popping up such as how to allow USER to cancel their own jobs, but
not others.  The devil is in the details.
    One thing would help is IBM would have separate sections, or manuals,
to address implementation with a) ISFPARMS + SAF b) ISFGRP macros +SAF and
avoid mixing the two.  The manual constantly switches between various
"modes" of implementation in a most confusing manner.