There is no shame in not knowing how to complete the setup, especially on an
ADCD system.  The first thing that you have to remember is that not all ADCD
releases had the complete set of ported tools, there are many parts and they
are not all necessarily there for you to use yet, but the good news is that
you can order them and install them in a few minutes.

The first step for you is to get the ported tools for z/OS page

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/features/unix/port_tools.html

and get the manuals at the bottom of the page.  There are actually 7 parts
(or more) tot he ported tools "kit", and which one you are trying to use
right now will govern which manual(s) that you need.

If you are at ADCD V1.10 or above, then most likely you already have
everything you need to get started.  Just grab the manual for the part that
you want to configure and jump in.  None of them take very long to set up
correctly, and there are many examples in the books and on the IBM web site,
as well as some nice Redbooks, but if you need additional help, feel free to
contact me offline, or here and I'll do what I can.

Brian