> Could you send me a sample JCL to release unused space of multi-vol PS?

You probably should look at the IBM REDBOOK the ABC's of SYSTEM PROGRAMMING
Volume 3.  It has a lot of information on datasets and DFSMS.

And you may also want to look at the Redbook:  Introduction to the New
Mainframe: z/OS Basics, SG24-6366-02

The following link will take you to these and other Redbooks

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/cgi-bin/searchsite.cgi?query=dfsms&SearchOrder=1&SearchFuzzy=

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/cgi-bin/searchsite.cgi?query=ABCs&SearchOrder=1&SearchFuzzy=

Basically I think you just allocate a new PS, copy old PS to new PS, Delete Old
PS, Rename new PS to old PS (original name)

Lizette