jagadishan perumal wrote:

>We have a task of migrating the RACF users to Open source(Wintel or Unix).
For this migration I need to know the structure of RACF db so that we can go
ahead with the migration plans. Could anyone please suggest some advise to
carry on. Is there a utility to extract the entire structure of RACF database.

Consider using IRRDBU00 for extracting the RACF database' contents. You will
NOT get any sensitive fields, like passwords.

You could perhaps use ICETOOL to extract selected entries for further review.
Look in SYS1.SAMPLIB(RACINSTL) for RACICE to get a good start.

While the structure of the RACF DB is document, it is recommended that you
rather use only supplied utilities to extract the contents.

Perhaps you should ask future RACF questions in RACF-L. Chris Mason already
gave you some hints.

HTH!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht