Check Mark Zelden's web site. He has (or used to) a single pack creation
procedure.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Larry Macioce <mace1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking in DR terms now.
> I know in older versions of MVS this was possible, but with the ever
> expanding systems vols, is this still possible?
> I think it would be much easier and quicker to init/restore 1 pack then run
> inits/restores to the real volumes instead of having to do this for all
> system volumes.
> Thanks
> Mace

"Those who can make you believe religious absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities."  Voltaire

killed a great many philosophers.  Denis Diderot

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails
of the last priest." Denis Diderot