Please.  I would like to stay as a listener and sometime poster to this
list...getting kind of frustrating deleting all of these useless emails.   If
most of you who are annoyed would just do as I do, this will eventually go
away.  Just ignore or delete posts from the offending individual.  individuals
who are as pedantic as the current one have some kind of deep seated need that
is satisfied by their obsessive behavior.   If that need is no longer satisfied
by the responses it generates on this list, the offender will eventually go
away because he is not getting the satisfaction he needs/desires.  If those of
you who are annoyed keep responding, it only feeds the need of the original
poster.   Don't feed the stray dog, he will move on.

    --Dave