Thanks Rex for spotting my error.  Many thanks.

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, Pommier, Rex R. <rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com> wrote:

From: Pommier, Rex R. <rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com>
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION - AGE DAYS
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

Take the word "days" out.

HSEND LIST DSN MCDS SEL(AGE(3300))

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
esmie moo
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:08 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: DFHSM QUESTION - AGE DAYS

Good Morning Gentle Readers,

I am trying to find out the dsns that have been migrated and have not been
referenced for 3,000 days.  Here is my command:
HSEND LIST DSN MCDS SEL(AGE(DAYS3300))

I noticed that there are dsns which have been created as recent as April 27,
2011 which appear on the list.

I cannot spot my mistake could someone please point out my error or advise me
on how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to
sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.