For those interested, despite not being listed as a supported O/S, it seems
you should be able to view this on Linux. If you happen to have installed
such monstrosities as flash and javascript.
I keep one such system (normally locked away in a dark cupboard), and was
able to pass (all) the system check(s). It even "ticked" Linux 64-bit as a
supported O/S.

Shane ...