Hello,

today I tried linking a successfully compiled C++ program but got message
EDC4052 from cataloged procedure SYS1.PROCLIB(CBCL) in PLKED.SYSPRINT
DD. Searching IBM Bookmanager for this message did not show even one
result. Searching google gave a hint to PQ68700. But when following this link
to IBM, I got "Error Document not found". Also IBM's "Technical help database
for system z" did not show results, neither for EDC4052 nor for PQ68700.

The message text is
WARNING EDC4052: Module name TEMPNAME chosen for generated IMPORT
control statements.

z/OS is V1 R12,
Prelinker is 5694A01 V1 R12 M0

Do you have an explanation of this message?

Thank you, kind regards
Michael