> Hi,
>
> Recently a new z/os version was initialized in our shop. Now i am trying
to bring the
> MQ options in our admin panel or ispf using CPAC.ISPPLIB, but there is no
luck as of
> now. The version of z/os is V1R12 and i tried searching the MQ
installation guide to
> include the MQ operator panel options but i am unable to figure out the
correct way to
> include the MQ options in custom pac panel or ispf panel. Could anyone
please suggest
> me the right way to overcome this issue.
>
> Regards,
> jags

There is an ISPF Newsgroup that would be happy to help with this answer.

You may wish to join (and yes - there is a newsgroup for just about anything
mainframe.)

We always have a separate panel option that we hook our ISPF applications.
That way with system upgrades we only need to hook the our menu back in.
Though a better way is to copy the ISP@MSTR panel and then modify it with
SMPE.  Then with upgrades you will know when things change.  And you can
have your USER ISPPLIB before the IBM ISPPLIB.  Your customized ISPF master
panel will never get lost.

It is very easy.

If you go through the ISPF Developer manual you can see how easy it is.

Just edit the ISP@MSTR panel and add your entries.  You will need to know
from the MQ installation manual how to hook it up.  It will be a CMD or PGM
type entry you put into the selection list.

Lizette