Trying to move a user catalog related to DR. Export went fine, import for
this and a couple of VOLCATS keep dying. We're stumped. Out of date system,
don't ask, please.

Seeing this:

IDCAMS  SYSTEM SERVICES                                           TIME: 07:26:47

    IMPORT INDATASET(SYS4.UCAT.DISTRECV.EXPORT)    -                    00350000
      OUTDATASET(CATALOG.MVSICFU.DISTRECV)         -                    00360000
      OBJECTS((CATALOG.MVSICFU.DISTRECV            -                    00370001
      VOLUMES(SYS1PK)))                            -                    00380000
      ALIAS                                        -                    00390000
      CATALOG(CATALOG.MASTER.ZOS17)                -                    00391001
      INTOEMPTY                                    -                    00400000
      LOCK                                                              00410000
IDC0604I DATA SET BEING IMPORTED WAS EXPORTED ON   05/15/11 AT 22:40:10
IDC3014I CATALOG ERROR
IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 246 - REASON CODE IS IGG0CLHA-0
IDC3003I FUNCTION TERMINATED. CONDITION CODE IS 12

Been at it all night. Mentally shot at this point.