Sometime soon, this "issue" (def n 6) may become a "problem" (of
additional IBM-MAIN noise).
I hope we can cease the "issues" (def vt 1a) on the list  soon before
Darren rightly points out that dictionaries and proper word usage have
little relationship to mainframe topics of discussion.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University