From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 8:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: z890 question - dynamic activate

I don't think it was here mentioned here (could be wrong), but I have a
vague memory of somebody telling me that there is a possibility of an
outage if a hardware ACTIVATE is done on a z890. Something about a bug
in a specific LIC level? Does anybody else remember such a thing?

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

disclaimer: