Well, since we're on a school-boy pranks theme:

I hope you have something to hand to wipe away the blood streaming from
your nose.

The serious point that arises from this is that subscribers to IBM-MAIN should
take the trouble to follow up any references they are offered before putting
their prejudices on display - and then maybe they wouldn't.

Before we all have to suffer another spittle-flecked reply, take the trouble to
discover which way round the ratio is - rather than the assumption that
tripped you up.